Today I've put together a few of my absolute favorite shoes for this time of year. These are all pretty neutral, so they can go with almost anything in your wardrobe, but they definitely have that autumnal feeling.
- Grey pumps: H&M - no style name
- Grey booties: Indigo by Clarks "Water Row"
- Cognac booties: Max Studio "Xtrella"
- Leopard wedges: Charlotte Russe - no style name
- Yellow pumps: Pink Studio "Violet"
- Tall boots: Matisse "Blakely"
What is your favorite fall foot apparel?
Disclaimer: All products mentioned on this site were purchased by myself unless otherwise stated. I am not affiliated with any brand or company, nor do I receive any payment for my posts unless stated. Any, and all, opinions voiced on this blog are my own. I attempt to deliver honest and thoughtful opinions on all subjects.