Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Autumn Shoe Favorites

Hi all!
Today I've put together a few of my absolute favorite shoes for this time of year. These are all pretty neutral, so they can go with almost anything in your wardrobe, but they definitely have that autumnal feeling.

  •  Grey pumps: H&M - no style name
  • Grey booties: Indigo by Clarks "Water Row"
  • Cognac booties: Max Studio "Xtrella"
  • Leopard wedges: Charlotte Russe - no style name
  • Yellow pumps: Pink Studio "Violet"
  • Tall boots: Matisse "Blakely"
What is your favorite fall foot apparel?

Love always,









DisclaimerAll products mentioned on this site were purchased by myself unless otherwise stated. I am not affiliated with any brand or company, nor do I receive any payment for my posts unless stated. Any, and all, opinions voiced on this blog are my own. I attempt to deliver honest and thoughtful opinions on all subjects. 

2 comments:

  1. Considering your love of grey shoes, you should check out Blowfish's "Vance". I just got them as a birthday present... They're super comfy and they're a nice heavy grey tweedy fabric with tiny little accents of jewel tone colors (eg red and purple). I found them at the DSW in the Providence Place Mall, but it looks like you can get the same style online in a few other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I just looked those up. They're super yummy. I might have to try those on myself. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete