Sunday, November 11, 2012

I ❤ Drugstore Makeup Tag

Hi all! Time to share my very first makup/beauty tag! PeaceL0veBeauty tagged me to make my own version of this super fun topic, so here it is.



❤ Drugstore Makeup:
1) What is your favorite drugstore brand?
2) Favorite drugstore face, cheek and lip products?
3) Least favorite drugstore product?
4) What is the best drugstore makeup bargain?
5) Favorite underdog product/ something that gets overlooked?
6) Overpriced drugstore product?
7) What is your best drugstore dupe?
8) Drugstore product not worth the hype?


If you'd like to do this tag, please make a video response,  or just let me know your answers in the comments. Do you ❤ drugstore makeup?

Love always,













Disclaimer
All products mentioned on this site were purchased by myself unless otherwise stated. I am not affiliated with any brand or company, nor do I receive any payment for my posts unless stated. Any, and all, opinions voiced on this blog are my own. I attempt to deliver honest and thoughtful opinions on all subjects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment