Monday, November 19, 2012

Turkey Day Nails

There are a ton of cute holiday nail designs out there. Today I decided to try my hand at creating a Thanksgiving inspired design. I hope you like it. As always, if you decide to try it, if love to see!



What you'll need:
• base and top coats (ulta base coat; secche vite top coat)
• background polish (Commander in Chic by Sally Hansen)
• red, yellow, and orange polishes (Stiletto Red by Rimmel; Let's Meet and Cloud 9 respectively by Sinful Colors)
• brown polish (Two Cent by Sonia Kashuk)
• black and white polishes (Black on Black by Sinful Colors; French White by Rimmel)
• dotting tool or pen/pencil/pinhead/toothpick or anything else that can double as a dotting tool


Let me know how this works for you. Don't forget to share your photos and comments!

Love always,







DisclaimerAll products mentioned on this site were purchased by myself unless otherwise stated. I am not affiliated with any brand or company, nor do I receive any payment for my posts unless stated. Any, and all, opinions voiced on this blog are my own. I attempt to deliver honest and thoughtful opinions on all subjects. 















No comments:

Post a Comment