Monday, December 17, 2012

Cute Santa Penguin Christmas Nail Manicure



Last year I gave my first try at penguin nails. They were cute, then, but now that I've tweaked the colors and added a few accessories, I think I'm in love! These cute little guys with little santa hats are the most adorably festive manicure ever! They're relatively simple to do, too.... always a nice thing. If you'd like to give them a whirl, check out the tutorial.



Items used:


 Let me know how it goes. Leave comments, photos and/or video responses!

Love always,









DisclaimerAll products mentioned on this site were purchased by myself unless otherwise stated. I am not affiliated with any brand or company, nor do I receive any payment for my posts unless stated. Any, and all, opinions voiced on this blog are my own. I attempt to deliver honest and thoughtful opinions on all subjects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment